Apple is now rolling out the first public beta of iOS 15.4, iPadOS 15.4, and more to the public beta testers.
iOS 15.4 beta, iPadOS 15.4 beta can be downloaded over the air only after the proper profile from Apple’s Public beta testing website has been installed on an iPhone or iPad.
iOS 15.4 New Features
- Face ID with Mask
- Universal Control
- Dualsense adaptive triggers
- iCloud Keychain notes
- Apple Card widget
- Vaccination records in the EU
How to install iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4
- Go to the Aple Beta software website
- Login to the site with your Apple ID credentials
- Click on “Get started” and in the next page select the “Enroll your device link”
- In the Next page, look for button says “Download Profile” and warning will show if you are allowing
- Open the settings app and look for the new “Profile Dashboard” section at the top
- Select is and now you will be able to access the beta software download
- Select install and re-enter your password
- Agree to the statement and tap Install.
- Restart your device to activate the profile.