This tutorial will be helpful for beginners to install KeePassXC 2.6.3 in Ubuntu 20.04, Ubuntu 20.10, Ubuntu 18.04, and Linux Mint 20.1.
KeePassXC is an application with extremely high demands on secure personal data management. It is a lightweight application and cross-platform also.
It is available for Windows, Linux, and macOS
What’s new in KeePassXC 2.6.3
- Support for new KeePass2 features that increases the security of database.
- Better support for CSV import / export
- Support XMLv2 Key files
- Remove strict length limit on generated passwords
- Document browser extension use with Edge in managed mode
- Update the application icon to Big Sur styling
- Display default Auto-Type sequence in preview pane
- Delay startup on login to correct tray icon issues
For complete changelog refer to this link
How to Install KeePassXC 2.6.3 in Ubuntu / Linux Mint?
2 Ways to install KeePassXC in Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Via Official PPA
- Via Snap
Method 1: Via Official PPA
Step 1: Add the official PPA
Step 2: Update the repository and Install KeePassXC
Method 2: Via Snap store
Step 1: Install Snapd and install KeePassXC from Snap store