Google Chrome one of the common and most widely used web browsers in the world. It is blazing fast and easy to use with security features.
Google Chrome‘s new version 88 comes with more changes and one of the notable changes is the end of flash support.
This tutorial will be helpful for beginners to install Chrome in Ubuntu 20.04, Ubuntu 20.10, Ubuntu 18.04, and Linux Mint 20.1
What’s New in Chrome 88?
- PDF Function added
- Faster in startup and response speed.
- Improve Dark theme support
- FTP support discontinued
- Discontinued support for Mac OS X 10.10
- End of support for legacy browser add-ons
- Optimize dark and light modes on Chrome OS
- Other Improvements
How to Install Google Chrome in Ubuntu / Linux Mint?
- Method 1: Via Command-Line
- Method 2: Via Graphical Method
Method 1: Via Command-Line
Step 1: Download Chrome
Open the terminal and download the google chrome .deb package using the below command
Step 2: Install Chrome
Method 2: Via Graphical Method
Step 1: Open the default system browser and go to the Google chrome site
Step 2: Click on Download Chrome button , after clicking the download button the .deb file will start to download
Step 3: After download install it via the software center by double-clicking the deb file