Xiaomi recently launched the new UI version named as MIUI 12, this week it started to roll out the Global Stable ROM for some of the Mi9T Pro and Redmi K20 Pro or if you hate to wait for OTA, download MIUI 12 stable update using the download links in the post and update it manually.
As per the launch event schedule, the first batch of devices are Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro, Xiaomi Redmi K20, Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro, Xiaomi Mi9, Xiaomi Mi10, and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, and update rollout starts from June.
Xiaomi started pushing the MIUI 12 Global stable versions for a few Xiaomi Redmi K20, Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro devices in India, and Xiaomi Mi 9T (Redmi K20) and Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (Redmi K20 Pro) globally.
The software version for Redmi K20 and Mi 9T is 220.127.116.11 the software version for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro and Xiaomi Mi9T Pro is 18.104.22.168
Changelog of MIUI V22.214.171.124
- Reduced system lag
- Increased system stability
This version 126.96.36.199 & version 188.8.131.52 is based on android 10 which comes with system improvements and new UI.
You can wait for the OTA or download the software packages from the below links and install them via software updater.
Download MIUI 12 Global Stable Update for Redmi K20 / Mi 9T
MIUI 12 Recovery ROM for Mi 9T / Redmi K20 – Download
MIUI 12 OTA Update for Mi 9T / Redmi K20 – Download
Download MIUI 12 Global Stable Update for Redmi K20 Pro/ Mi 9T Pro
MIUI 12 Recovery ROM for Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro – Download
MIUI 12 OTA Update for Mi 9T Pro / Redmi K20 Pro – Download
How To Install MIUI 12 Global Stable Update?
- Before updating the ROM keep the device battery Full
- Download the MIUI 12 Recovery ROM from the above links and save it to your downloads folder on your device
- Go to Settings –> About Phone –> System Update on your device.
- Click the three dots icon on the top right corner and select –> Choose Update package –> Select the MIUI ROM file.
- After package verification, the installation will start and it will reboot to MIUI 12